Learn how to set multi-connections between stops while creating or adjusting a route in the RouteBuilder!
Multi-connections will allow you to add additional transport connections to your itinerary in between stops, and to choose the desired means of transportation.
Steps to create a multi-connection:
- Click on Edit Route
- Open your itinerary's RouteBuilder
- Click on the mean of transportation drop-down between two stops (Rental Car is usually set by default)
- Select Multi-Connections, at the bottom of the drop-down
- Add as many connections as required to get from one stop to the other
- Select the means of transportation to be used between connections
- Click update to have the Multi-Connection added to your route
- Click update again to see the different transfer connections between the stops in the Planner
for Marketplace Customers
In this tutorial:
- Building a connection with several stops and means of transportation in the RouteBuilder
Any connection can be built between two stops using the multi-connection feature. Just try it out.