The Create Individual Trip with Route Builder feature allows Tour Operators and Travel Agents to craft a tailor-made itinerary without relying on pre-existing templates.
Users have complete control to define all aspects of the trip, including the starting and ending locations, travel start date and duration, the number of passengers, their room distribution, and the selection of all itinerary components.
How to Create an Individual Trip with Route Builder
1. Go to the Discovery
2. Select the Create Individual Trip button
3. A pop-up will appear with two options: With Route builder or From a PNR
4. Select With Route Builder
5. A new pop-up entitled Create an Individual Trip will appear
6. Enter the following details:
- Start location of trip
- End location of trip
- Your intended travel (start) date
- Number of travellers (adults and children) and number of rooms
7. The travellers' details and the room distribution are needed for itinerary creation as this data is used to pre-select suitable accommodation offers.
8. After entering these details, click Save to close the "Passengers to Rooms Allocation" window.
9. Select the Create Itinerary button
10. The Route Builder page will open, allowing for modifications to the number of nights, transportation type, or addition of more stops.
11. Upon completion, select the Update button to proceed.
12. You will then be directed to the Planner, where you can finalise the trip details, such as accommodation, flights, or activities.
You can find more information about the Planner in our Plan Your First Trip article.
We also have a video tutorial providing an overview of how to create an individual trip, covering the features of the Discovery and Route Builder interface.