Learn how to create an inventory accommodation within the Cockpit
Each accommodation is loaded as a single product and has a specific pricing season and location. The location of the accommodation has to be within the radius of a created area in order to be displayed on the Planner.
In order to add inventory accommodations to modules or templates, they have to be created previously in the inventory.
2. How to create inventory accommodation?
In order to load an accommodation, please make sure you have the following information available:
- Description of the hotel
- Exact address, location, and phone number
- Net prices for all room types
- Representative, high-quality pictures of the hotel (we suggest 3-6)
Steps to create an inventory accommodation:
- Go to Cockpit
- Click on Inventory
- Click on Products
- Click on Accommodations - Own Inventory
- Click on the button Create Accommodation to open the following screen and enter the required information.
Please Note: All required fields are marked with a *.
- The Hotel search field, on the top of the mask, allows searching in the Nezasa hotel property list and allows to automatically manage the static hotel information such as description and pictures.
- Note: If you want to use your own description and pictures for the accommodation, please ignore this field.
- Add the Name of the Hotel
- Choose the contracted Currency
- Note: This is only possible while creating the accommodation. Once you click Save, the currency cannot be changed for this accommodation anymore.
- Select the Star rating of the accommodation
- Enter a Key Sentence
- A short sentence will be displayed, together with the accommodation, when selecting an accommodation from a list.
- Enter a Long Description
- This description will be displayed in the hotel's detail view, inside Planner, as well as on the travel documentation. (Layout: with description)
- Enter an Attribution
- A shorter sentence will be displayed together with the long description, which can serve as additional information.
- Add the Location
- Adding the location is necessary to make sure that the accommodation is displayed and can be added to a specific stop. The location of the accommodation has to be within the radius of a created area in order to display on the Planner.
- Click Save
- After clicking Save, the draft of the hotel will be created and you will be redirected to a new page.
Please Note: The accommodation will not be created and the information won't be stored unless you click on Save. Only after clicking Save the draft of the accommodation will be created.
Please Note: The currency cannot be changed after the accommodation is created. While the rest of the fields are open to being modified (in the draft and in future versions), the currency is considered as integral data of the accommodation.
Adding Room Categories
On the tab Room Categories, various room categories can be added. There is no restriction to the amount.
- Click on the Room Categories Tab
- Click on Add Room Category
- Enter the Name of the Room Category and hit OK. The entered room categories will appear on the screen.
- Enter a Mini Description which should be displayed with the room category if required. (optional)
- Select the Pricing Type
- Price per Room
- Price per Pax
- Click on the small calendar icon to add a Stop Sell Date (optional)
- Specific dates where the service cannot be offered can be entered here.
Create Pricing Season
To be able to add a pricing season you need to create a Pax Range first.
- Click on Create Now
- Pax ranges can be added according to the price calculations needed. The calculation will be based on your selected pricing type, per pax or per room.
|Price ranges differ per number of Pax||1-1, 2-2, 3-3...|
|Price ranges are the same for a certain number of Pax, i.e. groups||1-2, 3-4, 5-10...|
|Price ranges are the same for all Pax||1-99|
Please Note: If the product should be bookable for more than 2 PAX, a range of 1-6 PAX should be created. Products that do not have a price for more than 2 PAX will not be visible on the Frontend for an inquiry of more than 2 PAX.
After saving the Pax range, the pricing season can be added. Add as many pricing season as needed.
- Click on Add Pricing Season and then on Choose the season dates.
- A pop-up window will open to edit the pricing season. Several season tables can be added and there are two possibilities of adding.
- Enter a Season Name e.g. Low, High or Peak Season.
- Seasons names are optional and are for internal use only, i.e. they are not displayed on the Frontend.
- Calendar View
- By clicking and pulling the mouse, a continuous available season can be added, making the product available on all chosen dates.
- Click on OK to save the season
- List View
- In the list view, dates can be selected by choosing them from the calendar. Selecting the start and end dates allows creating a continuously available season, making the product available on all chosen dates.
- Click on OK to save the season
Please Note: To remove previous selected dates: click on the bin sign on the right-hand side.
Once you have added the different seasons needed, you are able to add a price to the season.
- Add you price below the PAX on each season.
If you add new room categories, the pricing seasons will be taken over from the previous one, so you only need to set them once. However, pay ranges and prices can be individually adjusted for each category.
Important Note: Do not forget to hit the SAVE button on top of the page to make sure to save your changes.
Adding Special Offers
Below the room categories, special offers can be added. Various types of special offers are supported:
|Bonus Night||e.g. Stay 7/ pay 6|
|Static Early Bird||Book before date x / Discount x %|
|Rolling Early Bird||Book at least x days before / Discount x %|
|Long Stay||Book at least x no of days / Discount x %|
|Last Minute||Book at most days before / Discount x %|
To add special offers
- Click on Add Special Offer:
- Enter the Name of the special offer
- Select the Type of special offer
- Add special offer details depending on the chosen type
- Add validity - Season of the special offer
- Once all details have been added, hit Save to add the special offer to your room category.
Important Note: Please note that only 1 special offer can be applied at a time. The order in which applicable special offers are determined is:1. BonusNightSpecialOffers
5. LastMinuteSpecialOffersTherefore, if a bonus night and a long stay offer apply, only the bonus night offer will be applied. This limit of 1 special offer is hard-coded.
Amenities are used to add extra services, such as meal options, spa offers, or similar to accommodation. Amenities can either be added as Single or Grouped amenities.
To add amenities to your accommodation, go to the amenities Tab:
- Clicking on Add Amenity opens a window
- Add the Name of the amenity
- Select the Type of the amenity
- Click OK to create the amenity
Please Note: While all other information can be edited, the amenity type cannot be changed after creation.
After clicking OK, you will be directed to the detail page of the amenity.
- Select an Inclusion Policy
- Select a Pricing Type and is charged option
- Add a Pricing Season and Price (same function as for room categories)
- Click Save
There are several inclusion policies offered for amenities, which have an impact on what can be selected in the Planner and how it is displayed.
|Inclusion Policy||Pricing Type||Description|
|Optional by default not selected||Price per pax/room||The amenity has a price and can be selected by the customer.|
|Optional by default selected||Price per pax/room||The amenity has a price and is selected, it can be deselected by the customer.|
|Mandatory always selected||Included||The amenity is included and cannot be deselected by the customer.|
|Mandatory always selected||Price per pax/room||
The price is not displayed to the customer on the Planner. The price will be listed under the included options.
Move to the Pictures tab to be able to add pictures to your accommodation. The tab is directly linked with the picture library.
Please Notes: Pictures need to be uploaded to the Picture Library before they can be assigned to an accommodation.
- Click on the Picture Tab
- Click on the + to access the Picture Library
- Select the pictures that you want to add to the accommodation and click on assign.
- Click Save
Tip: We recommend uploading and add at least min 3-6 pictures to your accommodation.
Learn more about the use of the additional tabs in the following overview.
|Tags||Tags can be used to distinguish products on the platform from one another. Additionally, to pull the information from the accommodation via our APIs.|
|Translate||If the content is offered in various languages, this tab can be used to add the translation from your created content of the accommodation. Language options displayed there are based on the setup of your application.|
This tab is for internal use only. Here you are able to:
|Integration||The integration is used to add the external ID and system information.|
Before an accommodation can be used in the Planner and added to a Module or Template, it must be published. The status of the accommodation is always displayed next to the defined accommodation name.
Next to the SAVE button, on the top right, you will see an action button with three dots.
- Click on the Button
- Click on Express Publish to publish the accommodation
- The status of the accommodation will be set from draft mode to publish.
3. Display in Planner
Display of the selected accommodation in Planner:
Display of the accommodation on the accommodation overview list:
Display of the accommodation detail view: