Learn how to apply a booking change to a booked itinerary in customer care
This article describes how to perform a post-booking change in the Nezasa cockpit.
Please Note: This feature is only available for Premium Plans or higher and needs to be enabled in the back-end. For more information, please contact your account manager or Support Team.
How to modify an itinerary
Post-booking changes are made via the Nezasa Cockpit in Customer Care and can only be applied to confirmed itineraries.
The following instruction will give you a detailed overview of how to change an existing booking.
Steps to modify an itinerary
- Open the respective itinerary in the cockpit, under customer care
- Click on Initiate Booking Change under the Action button
- The itinerary is set to Change Initiated status
- The link to modify the itinerary on the planner is displayed in the Open Booking Change section
- A toggle next to Itinerary allows you to switch between the Original and Alternative view of the itinerary
- Click on the link to Modify the Itinerary on the Planner
- Itinerary will be opened in the planner
- Possible adjustments/changes can be made to:
- Rental Car
Please Note: Changes to booked accommodation, activities and rental cars will trigger a cancellation of the original component and will require a new booking of the newly selected component.
- When adjustments have been made in planner, the user clicks on the button Continue in Cockpit
- The itinerary will be displayed in Customer Care
- Click on Complete Booking Change under the Actions button
Tip: You may click on Discard Booking change to return to the original itinerary.
- Pop-up Complete Booking Changes will be displayed.
- User can choose from the following options:
- Set a processing fee per pax or in total
- With fee
- Without fee
- Keep original sales price
- Apply a total discount
- Itinerary is set to Change in progress status
- An overview with booking updates will be displayed
- Booking change is completed
After the booking changes have been made, the data of the itinerary will be updated accordingly including the travel documentation.
- Once flights have been booked and tickets are issued, changes or cancellations can not be made via the Nezasa System.
- Bookings, including insurances, can not be changed.