Learn where to find all details of an itinerary in Customer Care
Steps to get to the detailed overview of an itinerary:
- Go to Cockpit
- Click on Customer Care
- Click on the red highlighted itinerary ID link to be directed to the detailed overview of the itinerary
After you have clicked on the itinerary ID you will be directed to the itinerary overview. The itinerary overview is divided into three sections:
- Base Information
- The base information shows parts of the detailed information of the itinerary. Additional functionalities such as editing the title, cancellation policy (if enabled), and agent details are given, as well as links to detailed views of customer info, pricing info, and the used template of the itinerary,
Overview - Hotel & Multi-Day Activities
- A first overview of the added hotels and multi-day activities are shown in the itinerary. An additional link to the detailed Service & Price list is given below.
- The itinerary history shows all the actions which have been performed on the itinerary such as adding or removing a product in Planner.
b) Contact & PAX Details
The contact and pax details view of the itinerary gathers all of the traveller's information which is added during the checkout process. All details can be edited via the red edit pen on each section.
c) Service & Price List
The service & price list gives you a detailed view of all itinerary-related prices, such as:
- The official sales price
- Internal price breakdown
- Overview of the margins by product category based on your set markups
- Overview per added component incl.
- Date & Duration
- Supplier Informationn
- Net & Sales Price and
d) Travel Documentation
In the travel documentation section, you will find the detailed section of the travel documentation. Scroll down to view all sections and to get to the remark part, where you are able to edit an add additional remarks for the customer, if required.
Click on the red Actions button on the right-hand side and on print documentation to be lead to the travel documentation overview. Read more about this view here.
The billing section stores the base information of the payment status as well as any payments which have been already received. This is depending on the status of the itinerary.
Once a booking has been performed in the checkout process and the credit card down payment has been fulfilled, the relevant information will be shown here.
Additionally, the option is given to enter offline payment information, in case you send a separate bill to your customer and want to update the booking in the system accordingly.
In the voucher section, all vouchers from the connected supplier are stored and can be retrieved e.g. TravelgateX (see below).
Clicking on the voucher link will open a new page with the option to view and download the vouchers in detail.
The notes section of the itinerary, in customer care, allows you to leave internal notes to yourself or to your colleagues who have access to the cockpit and are working with you on the itineraries.
Just enter a note in the field (see below) and click send. The note will be saved on the itinerary, but will only be visible internally, not for the end customer.
2. Open in Travel Planner
Link for Collaborators
- The link for collaborators allows you to open the protected itinerary in the planner i.e. it is a quick link to make adjustments to the itinerary if needed. It is a protected link and can only be accessed by agents, tour operators or suppliers with an account.
Link for Customers
- The link for customers allows you to open the public itinerary in the planner in the B2C view. Use this link to send out the itinerary to the end customer.
3. Itinerary Actions
The red action button is displayed on the right-hand side on each view of the itinerary. Clicking on it opens a drop-down with different functionalities depending on the status of the itinerary. Find out more about the different actions here.
Please Note: This is a basic set of features and actions available, the amount and possibilities may vary depending on your checkout workflow and your booking process defined.
4. Communication & Web Links
Please Note: Then Communication and WebLink section will only be shown if you are enabled for TripBooster.