When adding flights via the Ad-Hoc Transports feature, you can choose to import their information through the Copy/Past PNR option!
- Go to TO-Tools or TA-Tools
- Click on Ad-Hoc Components
- Look for the Add Transport or Flight Ad-Hoc Components
- Click on the button Copy/Paste PNR
- Enter the PNR information into the field, as shown below
Use the example stated in the input field as a guideline for the entered PNR.
2 VN 036 Q 21DEC 2 FRAUIO HK1 2 1355 0550+1 *1A/E*
- Enter the Booking Details
- Select Booking Status
- Net Price
- Sales Price
- Click Save
The flights will be added to your itinerary and displayed within the ad-hoc flight section, in the planner and on the travel documentation.
The system will display an error message if the PNR input is not correctly done and will tell which line in the PNR code is not correct.
An itinerary has been planed with the following details:
- Start date: 12th Mar 2021 in Christchurch, New Zealand
- End date: 4th Apr 2021 in Auckland, New Zealand
Ad-Hoc Transport/Flight PNR Import
1 NZ 3345 Y 10MAR 2 ZRHSIN HK1 2 1035 0600+1 *1A/E*
2 NZ 3297 Y 11MAR 2 SINCHC HK1 2 1950 1040+1 *1A/E*
3 NZ 3286 Y 04APR 2 AKLSIN HK1 2 1410 2100 *1A/E*
4 NZ 3346 Y 05APR 2 SINZRH HK1 2 0125 0815 *1A/E*
Ad-Hoc Transport/ Flight display
Display in Planner
Display on Travel Documentation