The system offers various possibilities to build and display Modules and Templates on the Frontend. This article serves as an overview of the offered possibilities.
Template & Module
The basic setup of a Trip is done as follows:
- Products are created and added to Modules → Modules are created and added to Templates → the Template is the blueprint tour that is displayed in the Frontend.
- Modules can act as exchangeable components of a tour and are displayed as exchangeable options in the Frontend.
- Depending on the content, the type of Module needs to be set in the Backend.
- The defined Module Type has an impact on the display of the tour on the Frontend.
Possible Tour Options
- Stop-to-Stop Options
- with Rental Car, Transfers or both
- Group, Private Tours or Cruises
- with or without exchangeable pre-and/or post-programs
When a template is created, the itinerary trip type is set, per default, to Standard (Pre/Main/Post). No changes are required here. With this itinerary trip type, many different template setups can be created.