The system offers various possibilities to build and display Modules and Templates. This article serves as an overview of the offered possibilities.
Article Available in Video
The information in this article is available in video and with additional example videos below.
Template & Module
The basic setup of a Trip is done as follows:
- Products are created and added to Modules → Modules are created and added to Templates → the Template is the blueprint tour that is displayed in Discovery and Planner.
- Modules can act as exchangeable components of a tour and are displayed as exchangeable options in the Planner.
- Depending on the content, the type of Module needs to be set in the Backend.
- The defined Module Type has an impact on the display of the tour on the Planner.
Possible Tour Options
- Stop-to-Stop Options
- with Rental Car, Transfers or both
- Group, Private Tours or Cruises
- with or without exchangeable pre-and/or post-programs
When a template is created, the itinerary trip type is set, per default, to Standard (Pre/Main/Post). No changes are required here. With this itinerary trip type, many different template setups can be created.