On Discovery you have the possibility to allow your users to plan trips based on templates or creating an individual trip from scratch. The allowance for this feature can be granted based on user profile level.
Steps to enable or disable From Scratch Itineraries:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Distribution Channels
- Click on your TripBuilder ID
- Scroll down on the Discovery tab to Route Builder - From Scratch and Enable the From-Scratch Itineraries
The configuration drop-down allows you to enable the functionality based on the following user profiles:
- Enable for all users
- Enable for travel agents and employees
- Enable for employees only
Learn more about the different user profiles within TripBuilder here.
Only admin users can access the Distribution Channels settings.