Learn how to enable or disable the route builder in Planner based on user profile level
In Planner, you have the possibility to allow your users to edit the route of an itinerary via the route builder. The allowance for this feature can be granted based on user profile level.
Steps to enable or disable the route builder:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Distribution Channels
- Click on your TripBuilder ID
- Scroll down on the Planner tab to Route Builder - General and Route Builder Configuration
The configuration drop-down allows you to enable the functionality based on the following user profiles:
- Enable for all users
- Enable for travel agents and employees
- Enable for employees only
Learn more about the different user profiles within TripBuilder here.
Please Note: This setting can be overruled on every single template. Read more about how to do this here.
Important note: Only admin users can access the Distribution Channels settings.