Easily adjust the primary logo and header picture of your TripBuilder in the distribution channel settings of each distribution channel.
The primary logo is shown on the header and the travel documentation throughout the application. Supports jpg.
The header picture is shown in the background by some pages, e.g. on the start page of the B2B portal or on discovery overview behind the search filters (only the case with the redesign of 2021). Supports files with extensions jpg.
Steps to set/adjust logo and header picture:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Distribution Channels
- Click on your TripBuilder ID
- Scroll down on the General tab to Styles
To change the set logo and header picture
- Click on the Bin icon next to the set logo to delete it
- A new Upload Logo button will appear
- Click on the button to open the upload screen
- Click on +Add Files to upload the new logo from your computer
- Once selected click on Start Upload to set the new logo
- Hit Save on the setting screen to finalize the change