Use Generic Ad-Hoc Components to add services to the itinerary that aren't reflected in the standard offering (e.g., extra bed for a child, special surcharges, etc.).
Also, components can be used to add extra charges or discounts to the itinerary.
Steps to add a generic ad-hoc component
- Click on TO-Tools
- Click on Ad-Hoc Components
- Click on +Add new Generic AD-Hoc Component
- A pop-up screen will open to enter the details
- Supplier (not connected with the supplier inventory yet)
- Booking Status
- Net Price*
- Sales Price*
- Option to mark as not visible to customers
Once all details have been entered hit Save.
The component will be added to the itinerary, the price will be adjusted and details will be shown on the travel documentation (only if not visible to customer is not enabled).
Update Component in Customer Care
If a generic ad-hoc component was added to an itinerary the component will be shown under Service & Price List of the Itinerary in Customer Care.
- Go to Cockpit
- Click on Customer Care
- Click on the itinerary ID
- Go to the Service & Price List page
The generic ad-hoc component is displayed as a component on the list with an editing option on the right-hand side. By clicking on the editing icon a pop-up window opens which allows applying changes to the component.
After editing the component hit Save to save the changes to the itinerary.