The custom text blocks will allow you to define general information which is required to be displayed to the traveller for each itinerary e.g. legal information. Custom text blocks can be added either at the beginning and/or at the end of the Travel Documentation and will be displayed in the Planner, Checkout and Customer Care.
How to create custom text blocks?
Custom text blocks can be set for each distribution channel within the settings part of TripBuider.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Distribution Channels
- Click on your TripBuilder ID
- Scroll down on the Document tab to Document "Travel Documentation", Content section
As mentioned above custom text blocks can be added either at the beginning and/or at the end of the Travel Documentation. To add a custom block...
- Click on Add New Section either for Begging or End of the itinerary
- Click on the New Section
- Add Title and Description in the different languages
- Click on Save
Add as many sections as you like, but make sure to always click save.
Custom Text blocks will be added to the Travel Documentation displayed in the Planner, Checkout and Customer Care.
Planner & Checkout
Click on Itinerary & Services on the sidebar menu to view the travel summary. The custom text boxes will be displayed as defined in the settings.
In customer care, the custom text blocks are displayed under the Travel Documentation section of each itinerary and can be edited there.
To edit the custom blocks...
- Click on the Customize Text Blocks button
- Apply changes to the text blocks
- Click on the Save Text Block Changes button to save the changes
After saving the changes to the text blocks a new Revert Text Blocks button will be displayed the revert the changes.
Changes made to the text blocks in customer care will only be saved to the itinerary and not to the defined custom text blocks in general.