On the planner's hotel overview page, live available hotels and inventory hotels (if created) are displayed. The list is sorted by a default option defined within the settings of TripBuilder.
The available sorting options are:
- Top Guest Rating first
- The Top Guest Rating option is available for all instances that have an integration with TrustYou. The guest rating variable is pulled as the source for the filter.
- Recommended first
- The Recommended first filter is based on a Nezasa defined algorithm based on location, distance, etc.
- Price: Low to High
- Sortes the hotel results by lowest to highest price.
- Price: High to Low
- Sortes the hotel results by highest to lowest price.
- Stars: High to Low
- Sortes the hotel results by highest to lowest star rating.
- Stars: Low to High
- Sortes the hotel results by lowest to highest star rating.
Within the Planner Settings of TripBuilder, it can be defined:
- Which sort option should be displayed in the dropdown.
- Which sort option should be the default.
Steps to define the search list sorting options
- Go to Settings
- Click on Distribution Channels
- Click on your TripBuilder ID
- Scroll down on the Planner Tab to Accommodation - Search list sorting options