On the planner's hotel overview page, live available hotels and inventory hotels (if created) are displayed. The list is sorted by a default option defined within the settings of TripBuilder.
The available sorting options are:
- Top Guest Rating first
- The Top Guest Rating option is available for all instances that have an integration with TrustYou. The guest rating variable is pulled as the source for the filter.
- Recommended first
- The Recommended first filter is based on a Nezasa defined algorithm based on location, distance, etc.
- Price: Low to High
- Sortes the hotel results by lowest to highest price.
- Price: High to Low
- Sortes the hotel results by highest to lowest price.
- Stars: High to Low
- Sortes the hotel results by highest to lowest star rating.
- Stars: Low to High
- Sortes the hotel results by lowest to highest star rating.
Within the Planner Settings of TripBuilder, it can be defined:
- Which sort option should be displayed in the dropdown.
- Which sort option should be the default.
This setting option is currently not yet displayed to customers within Cockpit. Please get in touch with our Support Team to make changes for you.