This feature will allow Tour Operator users to define that the total price for non-refundable flights is included already within the down payment amount of the bookings.
Down Payment - Incl. Non-Refundable Flights can be set for each distribution channel within the settings part of TripBuilder.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Distribution Channels
- Click on your TripBuilder ID
- Click on the Checkout Tab and scroll on Payments to Down Payment - Incl. Non-Refundable Flights
- Enable the feature and Save
For the down payment to include the price of non-refundable flights, the following must apply:
- The Down Payment option must be enabled in settings.
- The Down Payment - Incl. Non-Refundable Flights setting needs to be enabled, as explained above.
- The departure date should be after the configured down payment day threshold, otherwise, the full amount will be charged.
- The itinerary must include at least one flight, which should be marked as non-refundable in the checkout re-availability check. To support this, the Non-Refundable Flights setting must be enabled.
If the above pre-conditions apply, the down payment amount will include the sales price of all non-refundable flights and the configured down payment percentage will be applied to the remaining amount.
Consider as an example an itinerary with the following components and a down payment percentage configured as 30%:
|Non-refundable Flights||300 EUR|
The down payment amount would be computed as 300 EUR + 30% × 700 EUR = 510 EUR.
The down payment information will be submitted to Midoco whenever the flag Send Down Payment Amount is enabled in settings.