Allow Tour Operator and Travel Agency users to set flights manually to non-refundable on the availability check page. The cancellation policies will list the flights as an exception to the standard cancellation policy.
Down Payment - Incl. Non-Refundable Flights can be set for each distribution channel within the settings part of TripBuilder.
- Go to Settings
- Click on Distribution Channels
- Click on your TripBuilder ID
- Click on the Checkout Tab - Availability Check
- Choose from the Non-Refundable flight configuration options:
- Enabled for employees only
- Enabled for travel agents and employees
- Click Save
Display in Checkout
If the feature is enabled, flights can be marked on the re-availability check as non-refundable.
The cancellation policies will list the flights as an exception to the standard cancellation policy.