The "Contact Us" feature allows you to enable a contact us form on the Discovery Details Page and in Planner. The form submission triggers an email to you. The feature lets your users directly contact you with questions, etc., out of TripBuilder.
Steps to enable the "Contact Us" Form
- Go to Settings
- Click on Distribution Channels
- Click on your TripBuilder ID
- Scroll down on the General tab until reaching the Contact Us section
- Check the "Contact Us" Enabled option
- If enabled, "contact us" links/buttons are shown.
- Click Save
Enabling the contact us feature reveals another functionality to hide the "Let us call you" contact form callback.
- If enabled, the “Let us call you” form will be hidden from the Contact Us form.
Display on Discovery Details
The "Contact Us" label is displaced in the header and below the Start Planning button. As well as a sticky contact us button on the lower right corner of the screen.
Clicking on either "Contact Us" opens the contact us from.
The contact us form will trigger an email to the set Tour Operator Admin Email address defined in settings.
Display in Planner
The "Contact Us" label on the Planner is displaced in the header bar.
- If the “Let us call you” feature is not hidden from the Contact Us form, the user can leave the contact details to be called.
- If the “Let us call you” feature is hidden, it will not be displayed on the form.
Learn more about how to enable a GDPR checkbox on forms here.