Learn how to add flights to an itinerary ad-hoc while planning a trip
Steps to add ad-hoc Flights
- Click in TO-Tools
- Click on Ad-Hoc Components
- Under Ad-Hoc Flights, click on Add Flight Ad-Hoc Components
- Select the flight connection which you want to add ad-hoc
- there is an arrow on the connection which reveal the input fields
- Enter the required flight information of the selected connection incl. the booking details
- via the + add flight leg link you are able to add more legs to the flight connection
- Once all information are entered, click Save
- The entered ad-hoc flight is saved to your itinerary
- Click on the edit symbol on the flight to apply changes
- Or click on then bin symbol to delete the ad-hoc flight
- Click on Add Transport Ad-Hoc Components again, to add more ad-hoc flights
Ad-Hoc Flights can be used to add your own contracted supply to online created itineraries. They are an easy way to combine online and offline supply and allow you even more flexibility.
The feature ah-hoc flights is visible for customers with own integrated flight credentials.
Ad-hoc flight connections are based on the connection of your itinerary. The main flight you are able to add ad-hoc are the international flights (in-and outbound).
In the route builder you are able to change further connection to flight which than as well can be added as ad-hoc components.