All customers with access to the Inventory can now manage if the RouteBuilder should be enabled in Planner or not on template level
Based on general Distribution Channel Setting the RouteBuilder in Planner is either disabled or enabled for all FIT Templates published through a distribution channel.
Note: If you do not know if the RouteBuilder is generally enabled for your, then just check if in Planner the link Edit Route is displayed. If yes, then the RouteBuilder is enabled.
On Template level this can be changed.
Steps to set the RouteBuilder in Template level:
- Go to Inventory
- Click on Package Builder and Itinerary Templates
- Checkout & open a published Template
- Click on the Miscellaneous Tab
- Select the required Show RoutBuilder Setting
- Inherit from Distribution Channel (default)
- Click Save and publish the Template again
Tip: This feature will enable you to mix rather static trip/packages with completely flexible, RouteBuilder powered itineraries (e.g., regional self-drives that are now an important segment during COVID-19) on the very same distribution channel.