Pictures must be uploaded first to the Picture Library, before they can be added to areas, products and templates
- Go to Cockpit / Inventory / Picture Library
- Open the main folder
- Create any New Folder to sort your pictures in a structures way
- Clicking Picture Upload in the action menu will open a window, in which the picture can be uploaded. Click on Choose Files and search for the image you want to add
Please note: Only one picture at a time can be uploaded. If the resolution of the picture is too low, the system will send an error. Pictures need to have a good, preferably excellent quality. The maximum file size is 10MB.
- Crop the picture to the correct size as it should be displayed on the Frontend. No matter how small or large the square, the output size on the Frontend will be the same.
- Save the picture and add the basic information
|Caption||Title of the picture that will be shown in Frontend|
|Keywords||Additional keywords to search for the picture inventor|
|Area||Area of the picture|
|License Holder||Your company name will be selected by default|
|Usage Permission||Choose if the picture can be used by All Nezasa Partners or Only the License Holder|
Please Note: If a picture is added to an area, template or module and later modified in the Picture Library after being published, the changes will not be transferred to the published version.
Hence, the picture needs to be manually replaced with the new version.